WO Western Cape White Blend 2016 Ethical certified Glass bottle
Tender No. 242101
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 338 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 9, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- We are looking a dry, fresh, aromatic and flavorful wine with character, gooseberry, citrus, pear, Galia melon and minerals. The wine may have hints of oak barrels but it is not a requirement.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions to WO Western Cape
- Grape blend with minimum two grape varities where Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon are included with minimum 90 % whereof Semillon has to be included by itself with a minimum of 10 %.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,4-1,8 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 86.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa5
- Only one offer per producer.
- The offered wine has to be marked with the WIETA SEAL and / or be certified with Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life. This has to be clearly indicated on the label. A copy of the certificate to be included in the offer.
- Within three working days from when the results have been published we will ask you to provide us with the following documents in english: WS record (green card with SA Wine Industry & Systems "SAWIS" terminology) and / or WSB record (pink card with SAWIS terminology)
- At a later stage we will be asking for copies of the following: BG6 / WSR1 with the offered volume of the winning wine. The documents need to be correctly signed and if necessary stamped by SAWIS.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender