WO Western Cape Red Blend 2016 Ethical certified
Tender No. 247861
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 338 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 25, 2016
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2017
- We are looking for a flavorful, fruity, modern wine with character of dark berries, licorice, spices and hints of oak. The wine should not have smoky, burnt or green tones.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions
- A grape blend with shiraz and cabernet sauvignon where shiraz covers the majority of the blend.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,1-1,9 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 80.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Please specify information regarding use of oak chips / staves / oak barrel and ageing period of the wine.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa7
- Only one offer per producer.
- The offered product must be WIETA certified and/or certified by Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life. This must be clearly indicated on the label. Please send a copy of your certificate in English with your written offer.
- Please note that we will also be asking for copies of the following documents: WS record (green card with SAWIS terminology) and/or WSB record (pink card with SAWIS terminology), GB6/WSR1 with the offered volume correctly signed and stamped by SAWIS if necessary.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender