WIETA or Fair-trade Grenache Blanc from Coastal Region in Can
Tender No. 304_6
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 316 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 8, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- September 1, 2022
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2023
- We are looking for a fruity red wine with hints of red berries, spices and herbs. The wine should be unoaked.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape or underlying region/district/ward
- At least 85% cinsault or grenache
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,7 - 1 for 250 ml and 1,2 - 1,7 for 375 ml € per 250 ml or 375 ml Can
- Minimum Volume:
- 20000 liters (Volume Unit 250 ml or 375 ml Can)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 250 ml or 375 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference.
- The grape variety and origin must be clearly stated on the front of the package.
- The product will be launched in the Hållbart val (Sustainable choice) category. Therefore, it must meet the requirements for it (Organic or Sustainable certification, packaging with a lower climate footprint, documented traceability and social responsibility). Contact our purchase team to discuss more. More info on Hållbart val (Sustainable choice): https://www.omsystembolaget.se/english/sustainability/labels/sustainable-choice/
- - Offered prodect must be one of the following two alternatives: - Certified by Fairtrade or IMO Fair for Life as fair trade and at launch marked accordingly, or - Wieta (score A / B) and at launch marked with The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative of SA's (WIETA) ethical label (WIETA SEAL) in combination with the fact that it must meet existing criteria for organic wine according to current EU legislation or IPW South Africa. The control body and that the wine is organic or IPW must be clearly stated on the label.
- Samples can be submitted in can or glass bottles.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender