Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Torrontes, Viognier, Semillon, Pinot Grigio 2015 Ethical certified
Tender No. 193781
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- 139 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- July 24, 2015
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2016
- We are looking for a dry, full-bodied, fresh and fruity wine with hints of tropical fruit, citrus, herbs and barrel. The wine may have floral notes, but should not be perceived as perfumed.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- A grape variety of at least two of the follwing grapes: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Torrontes, Viognier, Semillon and Pinot Grigio. Other grape varities can also be included.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2 - 2,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 40.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly fermented and/or aged in oak barrels.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 5 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Maximum two wines can be offered from the same producer. Of two wines are offered their grape compositions must differ much from each other.
- The wine has to be ethically certified by Fairtrade orIMO- Fair for life, which means it must have a valid certification. The faritrade or Fair for Life stamp must appear on the front of the label.
- A valid ethical certification must be attached to offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender