Western Cape or sub-region Sauvignon blanc 2018 Ethically certified 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
Tender No. 38_69
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 438 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- May 17, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- May 17, 2018
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2019
- We are looking for a fresh and fruity wine with aromatic notes. The wine should have a character of citrus, green apples, currants, tropical fruit and peach.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape or sub-region to Western Cape
- At least 85 % of Sauvignon blanc
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4-7,4 € € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- (maximum) 1,7 €
- Minimum Volume:
- 80.000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was za8
- 100.000 liter can be offered of 2018 as long as there are 140.000 liter available of 2019.
- The grape variety has to clearly appear on the front of the Bag-in-box.
- Only one wine can be offered per producer.
- The offered wine has to be labeled with the Wine Ethical Trade Initiative of SA (WIETA) Ethical Marking (WIETA SEAL) and / or Fairtrade or IMO Fair-for-Life Fair Trade. Also, the offered producer must hold valid WIETA and / or Fairtrade and / or IMO fair-for-life certificate. Certificate has to be submitted with offer.
- WS record (green card) and/or WSB record (pink card) have to be provided. If the wine is launched also BG6/WSR1 has to be provided.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender