Fairtrade or IMO-Fair for life Western Cape Rhône blend 2018
Tender No. 88_24
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 220 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 12, 2019
- Launch Date:
- September 2, 2019
- We are looking for a fresh and fruity modern wine with notes of red and dark berries, spices, plums and peppers. The wine may have an oak character but it is not a requirement.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub-regions within.
- Blend with at least 2 of grape varieties: Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Carignan. Up to 10 % of other grape varieties can be included in the blend.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,6-3,2 € per 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 46.666 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was za1
- If you are offering this wine in a PET bottle then the PET material must have an oxygen barrier and thereby be adapted to contain wine.
- The wine has to be Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life certified. This needs to be clearly indicated on the label. Please send a copy of your current certificate in English
- Please send us a copy of the following documents for the offered vintage: WS records (green card with SA Wine Industry & Systems 'SAWIS' terminiology) and / or WSB record (pink card with SAWIS terminology
- Please also send us a copy of your BG6/WSR1. The document must state the volume of the winning wine that you have offered for this tender
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender