Fairtrade or IMO-Fair for life Western Cape White blend 2018 or 2019
Tender No. 88_19
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 243 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 12, 2019
- Launch Date:
- September 2, 2019
- We are looking for a fresh and fruity wine with notes of citrus, green apples, peach and herbs. The wine may have aromatic notes but it is not a requirement.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub-regions within.
- A white blend of at least 2 grape varieties.
- 2018 or 2019
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2-2,7 € per 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 53.333 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap (glass bottle) or long screw cap approved for recycling system(PET)
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was za6
- You are able to offer 15.000 liters of vintage 2018 as long as you have a minimum of 25.000 liters available of vintage 2019
- If you are offering this wine in a PET bottle then the PET material must have an oxygen barrier and thereby be adapted to contain wine.
- The wine has to be Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life certified. This needs to be clearly indicated on the label. Please send a copy of your current certificate in English
- Please send us a copy of the following documents for the offered vintage: WS records (green card with SA Wine Industry & Systems 'SAWIS' terminiology) and / or WSB record (pink card with SAWIS terminology
- Please also send us a copy of your BG6/WSR1. The document must state the volume of the winning wine that you have offered for this tender. All documents must be correctly signed and stamped.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender