Western Cape Blend including Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz
Tender No. W151006
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- October 14, 2015
- Launch Date:
- May 15, 2016
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- Luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- A blend of three grape varieties including Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. Petit Verdot must be the dominant grape variety (max. 70 %).
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 2 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 40.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be aged in oak.
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- Classified wine (WO)
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer.
- Grape variety must appear on label.
- Vintage must appear on the package.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be of advantage.
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender