CCSW/Lodi Rules/SIP Certified Cabernet Sauvignon North or Central Coast California
Tender No. 215_17
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 208 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 25, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- May 19, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a tasty and grape-typical wine with a balanced oak barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- North Coast, Central Coast or respective underlying AVA
- Minimum 75 % cabernet sauvignon
- 2018, 2019 or 2021
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 9,5 - 13,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle (max 600 grams)
- Minimum Volume:
- 13350 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle (max 600 grams))
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle (max 600 grams)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must have been wholly or partly aged in oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference.
- The producer must be sustainability certified according to CCSW or SIP
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender