Sour beer flavored with berries – certain countries
Tender No. 60_29
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 220 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- October 23, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- November 27, 2018
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2019
- We are looking for a sour and nuanced ale that is flavored with berries.
- Country of Origin:
- Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, U.S.A.
- Type of Product:
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- Maximum 0,9 € for 500 ml; and between 0,5-0,65 € for 330 ml 6-7 % € per 330-500 ml Glass bottle or can
- Minimum Volume:
- 50.000 (Volume Unit 330-500 ml Glass bottle or can)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle or can
- Container Size:
- 330-500 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- Between 3,6 and 7 % alc. vol. % alc. vol.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was beer19
- For this tender we are looking for a sour beer (Berliner weisse, Gose and Lichtenhainer or other sour beers) that has been flavored with a berry flavor.
- The flavour of the beer must be clearly indicated in the name and/or on the label design
- Only one offer per producer is allowed
- The price may vary depending on ABV % and container size. Please revert for individual pricing.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender