Sonoma County Chardonnay
Tender No. W170110
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- July 15, 2017
- A dry, oaked chardonnay from Sonoma County.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- generous & toasty
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Sonoma County
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5 - 8 € per 1 500 ml Bag-in-box € per 1 500 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 4800 of 1 500 ml Bag-in-boxs (Volume Unit 1 500 ml Bag-in-box)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 10.000 of 1 500 ml Bag-in-boxs (Volume Unit 1 500 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 1 500 ml
- The wine has to be aged in oak.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Chardonnay.
- The grape variety must appear on the package
- Sugar content (g/l) and total acidity in tartaric acid (g/l) must be indicated on the offer under additional information
- Oaked. The duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information
- The region of production must be indicated on the package
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender