Semillon and Sauvignon blanc blend 2018
Tender No. 88_14
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 441 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 12, 2019
- Launch Date:
- September 2, 2019
- We are looking for a fruity, fresh and aromatic wine with notes of green apples, tropical fruits such as passion fruit and peach, chamomile, jasmine, lemon zest, and herbs. The wine should have a creamy, full-bodied mouthfeel. The wine may have been in contact with oak, but this is not a requirement.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- South Australia, New South Wales, Western Australia or sub-regions to mentioned regions.
- Blend of Semillon and Sauvignon blanc, where it have to be at least 10 % of either Semillon or Sauvignon blanc. No other grapes can be included.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8-3,3 € per 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 70.666 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Please specify information regarding the ageing of the wine
- Screw cap (glass bottle) or long screw cap approved for recycling system(PET)
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was aus5
- The grape varieties as well as the appellation must be clearly indicated on the front label
- If you are offering this wine in a PET bottle then the PET material must have an oxygen barrier and thereby be adapted to contain wine.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender