White blend of Semillon and Chardonnay SEA or its Sub-Region
Tender No. W190401
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2019
- Deadline Samples:
- April 29, 2019
- Launch Date:
- October 1, 2019
- White blend of Semillon and Chardonnay South Eastern Australia or its Sub-Region
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- smooth & light or crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- South Eastern Australia or its sub-region
- A blend of Semillon and Chardonnay. The dominant grape variety must be Semillon and its proportion may not exceed 70 percent.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,2 - 1,4 € per 750 ml Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 15000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 30000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- A blend of Semillon and Chardonnay.
- The dominant grape variety must be Semillon and its proportion may not exceed 70 percent.
- The grape varieties proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Screw cap closure.
- Modern, youthful style and appearance will be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender