Dry Sauvignon Blanc with screw cap from Casablanca Valley, Límari Valley or San Antonio Valley
Tender No. W220103
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- February 14, 2022
- Launch Date:
- July 1, 2022
- Dry Sauvignon Blanc with screw cap from Casablanca Valley, Límari Valley or San Antonio Valley
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity or nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Casablanca Valley, Límari Valley or San Antonio Valley
- 100 % Sauvignon Blanc
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2 - 2,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8900 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 26650 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- The grape variety must appear on the label. The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Screw cap closure.
- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging.
- An ethical trade wine will be advantageous. The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender