Dry Sauvignon Blanc with screw cap from Loire
Tender No. KW211112
- Finland (Alko)
- Temporary listing (Summer Season)
- Seasonal product
- Deadline written offer:
- December 1, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- January 10, 2022
- Launch Date:
- April 1, 2022
- Dry Sauvignon Blanc with screw cap from Loire
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- 100 % Sauvignon Blanc
- not older than 2020
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,3 - 3 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6650 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Other Requirements:
- Only one product per brand can be offered to this tender.
- Vintage 2021 will be advantageous.
- The product must have a screw cap closure.
- The classification of the wine in Loire must be indicated on the offer.
- Appearance suitable for summer and/or outstanding bottle model will be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous. Distribution time - 31 March to 13 August 2022.
- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous. More accurate sales estimate will be given when the listing is confirmed. The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender