Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand entry level
Tender No. W170514
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- May 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- November 15, 2017
- A dry Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- New Zealand
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Sauvignon Blanc (100%)
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 2 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 26.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Sauvignon Blanc (100%).
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender