Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon blend Bulgaria
Tender No. W151102
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- November 14, 2015
- Launch Date:
- May 15, 2016
- A blend of three grape varieties including Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon. The proportion of Sauvignon Blanc must be minimum 50%.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- Crisp & fruity or nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- A blend of three grape varieties including Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon.
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,4 - 1,45 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 25.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- Grape variety must appear on label.
- A wine bottled in its country of origin may be advantageous.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be of advantage.
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
- You have to attach an image to the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender