Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca Valley or Rapel Valley
Tender No. W210903
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- September 15, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- October 14, 2021
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2022
- Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca Valley or Rapel Valley
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- crisp & fruity or nuanced & structured
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Casablanca Valley or Rapel Valley
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Any vintage (must be a vintage wine)
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,5 - 2,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 8000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 16000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap closure
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The region of production must be indicated on the offer and the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- Screw cap closure.
- A renowned brand and/or an esteemed representative of the style in question may be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging. – An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.– Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.– The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender