Rose Wine WIETA or Fair-trade certified vintage 2019
Tender No. 89_57
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 80 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 9, 2019
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2020
- We are looking for a modern, fresh and light pink wine with a taste of berries. The wine should have hints of wild strawberries, blood orange, red currants and herbs.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Rose wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape with sub-regions.
- Any grape variety, but maximum of 15 % Pinotage.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8-4,2 € per 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.700 (Volume Unit 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Light weight glass bottle (maximum 420 g) or PET (plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- za9 was tender reference on Launchplan stage which now is replaced with 89_57.
- Only one offer per producer is allowed for this tender
- The offered product must be marked with The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative os SA (WIETA) ethical marking (WIETA SEAL). Product can also be Fair-trade certfied
- The offered producer must also have a current WIETA certificate or Fair-trade certification.
- Please send us a copy of your current WIETA certificate or Fair-trade certification.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender