Maipo Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tender No. W170702
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Super Premium - 15 - 45
- Deadline written offer:
- July 15, 2017
- Deadline Samples:
- August 14, 2017
- Launch Date:
- January 15, 2018
- red wine Maipo Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Chile
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- nuanced & developed or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Maipo Valley
- Cabernet Sauvignon.
- vintage wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4 - 6 € € per 750 ml glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 960 (Volume Unit 750 ml glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 2400 (Volume Unit 750 ml glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The region of production must appear on the label.
- Oaked. The duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Single vineyard wine may be advantageous. In that case the name of the vineyard must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender