Pinot Noir red wine Argentina
Tender No. W180401
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- May 14, 2018
- Launch Date:
- October 1, 2018
- Pinot Noir Red Wine Argentina
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- berried & fresh or luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2 - 2,8 per unit € per 750 ml Glass Bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 7.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 14.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass Bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass Bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- Grape variety Pinot Noir. The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the label.
- Vintage wine. The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- An ethical trade wine may be advantageos.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer.
- Registration in the recycling system may be advantageous. (Concealed Wines handle this part)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender