PGI or PDO Red blend 2013 or 2014
Tender No. 230345
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 210 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 23, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We are looking for a fruity, balanced and flavorful wine with the character of black cherry, plum spices, licorice, chocolate, black currants and toasted oak.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- PGI or PDO
- A grape blend with minimum two grape varities where agiorgitiko is included with minimum 40 %. Other grape varities allowed in the blend are: cabernet sauvignon, merlot and syrah.
- 2013 or 2014
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,6-4,7 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 20.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be completely or partly aged on oak barrels no bigger than 500 liters for at least 9 months.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was gre1
- The front label needs to be adapted for the west European market.
- Grape variety/varieties has to appear on the label.
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender