Pastry Stout in Can from USA, Canada or Great Britain
Tender No. 358_51
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Temporary listing (One-time Purchase)
- Deadline written offer:
- August 2, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- August 25, 2022
- Launch Date:
- February 10, 2023
- We are looking for a full-bodied, tasty and nuanced semi-sweet to sweet porter / stout with one or several clear and balanced seasonings. The seasonings should be added, orbe ingredients that the beer is brewed with in addition to malt, hops, and yeast. The sweetness should be integrated and balanced. The beer may be partially barrel aged, but it is nothing requirement.
- Country of Origin:
- Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, U.S.A.
- Type of Product:
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,9 – 1,5 for 330 - 355 ml and 1,1 – 2 for 440 – 473 ml € per 330 - 355 or 400 - 473 ml Can
- Minimum Volume:
- 34000 (Volume Unit 330 - 355 or 400 - 473 ml Can)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 330 - 355 or 400 - 473 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- 7 to 12 % alc. vol.
- Other Requirements:
- The beer's seasoning / seasonings must be clearly stated on the front label.
- The reference is not open to contract brewed products.
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- The quotation test must come in the quoted packaging (type of packaging).
- 2 beers will be purchased for this tender.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender