Organic or Sustainable Carménère DO Maipo/Colchagua/Cachapoal
Tender No. 214_15
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 72 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 7, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- March 4, 2022
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2022
- We are looking for a full-bodied, tasty and nuanced wine with hints of black currants, cherries, dark plums, herbs, spices, and well-integrated oak.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DO Maipo, DO Colchagua, DO Cachapoal or underlying DO areas to these
- Minimum 85% carménère
- 2018 or 2019
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,6 - 5,9 € per 750 ml Bottle max 600 g
- Minimum Volume:
- 10,500 (Volume Unit 750 ml Bottle max 600 g)
- Type of Container:
- Bottle max 600 g
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must have been completely or partly stored in oak barrels.
- natural cork
- Other Requirements:
- Please note that only one product per producer can be offered.
- The product must meet existing criteria for organic wine in accordance with current EU legislation or the producer stated on the label and in the offer must be certified in all areas (red, green and orange) according to Certified Sustainable Wine of Chile (www.sustentavid.org).
- Certification (organic certification or sustainability certification) must be clearly stated on the label.
- Grape variety and origin must be clearly stated on the front label.
- In the Storage method field, information on the type of barrel (age and size) and storage time must be entered.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender