Organic wine Shiraz Organic certified Australia
Tender No. W160404
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- November 15, 2016
- A Shiraz Bag-in-box from South Eastern Australia.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- South Eastern Australia
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4 - 6,5 € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- Maxmium 1,6 € per litre (Concealed Wines buy a blend ready to be bottled)
- Minimum Volume:
- 8.000 of 3 000 ml Bag-in-boxs (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 40.000 of 3 000 ml Bag-in-boxs (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- The wine has to be aged in oak.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Oaked. The duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Vintage wine. Vintage must be indicated on the package.
- Robust & powerful may be advantageous.
- A more accurate sub-region may be advantageous. A possible sub-region must be indicated on the offer under additional information and on the package.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender