Vin mousseux de qualite de France Chardonnay Organic certified
Tender No. 247906
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 233 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- November 8, 2016
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2017
- We are looking for a dry, fresh and balanced sparkling wine with hints of citrus, yellow or red apple and toast. Wine must have a long and nuanced aftertaste.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Sparkling wine
- Region (Classification):
- Optional region in France
- Minimum 85 % chardonnay
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5-4 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 50.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must have been aged on lees for at least 9 months.
- Mushroom stopper (Champagne cork)
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 12 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra15
- The wine must have been made according to 'Methode Traditionelle'
- The grapes for this wine have to be from France.
- Only one offer per producer.
- The wine must be qualified as Vin Mousseaux de Qualité de France. This has to also be indicated on the label.
- This tender is looking for an organic product and a valid organic certificate in English must be sent with the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender