Red wine aged in wood previously used for ageing of other alcohol Any country
Tender No. W180701
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium (60 - 100 stores)
- Deadline written offer:
- July 15, 2018
- Deadline Samples:
- August 14, 2018
- Launch Date:
- January 1, 2019
- Red wine aged in wood previously used for ageing of other alcohol Any country
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Any Country
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- To be indicated in the offer
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 4 € per 750 ml bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 4000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6000 liters (Volume Unit 750 ml bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Other Requirements:
- Oaked. The duration, manner and origin of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- In the ageing process wood originating from ageing for another alcohol product must be used. This information must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- The grape variety or varieties must be indicated on the offer.
- The region of production and the classification of the wine must be indicated on the offer and on the label.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice symbol will be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender