Oak aged Rum – vintage designated or age designated, min 10 YO
Tender No. 8-42
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 35 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2017
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2017
- We are looking for a flavorful, nuanced and balanced matured rum with clear hints of oakl, dried fruits, arrack and vanilla.
- Country of Origin:
- Caribbean Islands, South America, West Indies
- Type of Product:
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 10-20 € per unit € per 700 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 1000 units (Volume Unit 700 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 700 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- Minimum 40 % alc. vol. % alc. vol.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was spirit16
- The product has to either be age designated or vintage designated.
- On the front label it has to clearly appear that the rum has to be aged for at least 10 years.
- The rum can be aged and bottled in another country than country of origin of the rum itself.
- Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender