White wine 2018 or 2019 from: La Clape, Saint-Chinian, Corbieres, Faugeres or Minervois
Tender No. 139_54
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 145 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- March 24, 2020
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2020
- A dry, fresh, fruity and light aromatic wine with hints of peach, mango, citrus, yellow melon, white flowers and barrels. The wine should have a distrinctd but balanced acidity.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP La Clape, AOP Saint-Chinian, AOP Corbières, AOP Faugères or AOP Minervois
- Grape blend of at least three grape varieties which include grenache blanc and bourboulenc. Other permitted grape varieties are vermentino, roussanne, marsanne, macabeu and viognier.
- 2018 or 2019
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5 - 5,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 20.000 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be fully or partially stored in oak barrels. The wine must have been completely or partially in contact with its yeast precipitate
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra9
- Only one offer per producer.
- On the packaging and the producer specified in the tender form must be a property located in the mentioned AOP.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender