Fairtrade or IMO-Fair for life Rosé wine 2019
Tender No. 88_11
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 148 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 9, 2019
- Launch Date:
- March 2, 2020
- We are looking for a youthful, fresh and fruity rose wine with notes of red berries, raspberries, blood orange, pomegranate and fresh herbs. The wine should have a pale pink color.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Rose wine
- Region (Classification):
- Any region
- Any grape blend or varietal wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,2-2,7 € per 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 34.666 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Screw cap (glass bottle) or long screw cap approved for recycling system(PET)
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was arg6
- The wine has to be Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life certified. This needs to be clearly indicated on the label. Please send a copy of your current certificate in English
- If you are offering this wine in a PET bottle then the PET material must have an oxygen barrier and thereby be adapted to contain wine.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender