AOP Entre-deux-Mers White blend with semillon 2016 in 375 ml and 750 ml bottles
Tender No. 31_34, 31_36
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 233 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- November 7, 2017
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2018
- We are looking for a wine typical of its origin with an aromatic tone, notes of beewax, oak, nectarine, blackcurrant leaves and gooseberries.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Entre-deux-Mers
- Blend with min. 15 % Semillon and max. 80 % of Sauvignon Blanc. Other grape varieties are Muscadelle.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4-4,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 24 000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Min 20 % of the wine must be fermented and aged on oak barrels for min. 4 months. Barrels must be max. 500 liters.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra7, fra9
- The producer in offer and on label has to be an estate situated in Bordeaux.
- This is a simultaneous launch of the same wine 750 ml bottle and 375 ml bottle.
- Only one product per producer can be offered.
- The maximum ex-cellar price for the 375 ml-bottle is 2,6 €. The estimated volume is 16 000 375 ml-bottles.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender