Dortmunder/Helles or Pilsner – consumer panel – 2 purchases 500 ml Can
Tender No. 88_44
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 373 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 12, 2019
- Deadline Samples:
- March 12, 2019
- Launch Date:
- September 2, 2019
- We are looking for a light to medium-bodied pale lager, with little to distinct bitterness.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 0,25-0,4 € per 500 ml Can
- Minimum Volume:
- 900.000 liters (Volume Unit 500 ml Can)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 500 ml
- Alcohol vol.:
- Maximum 5,9 % alc. vol.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was beer2
- For this offer the beer will be evaluated in a consumer panel. The beer will first go through a normal blind tasting and all products that receive 19 points or higher in the blind tasting will be subject to a consumer panel that will evaluate the overall design of the product. The consumer panel will vote and decide on the final product that will be launched.
- Since this tender is based on a consumer panel it will be subject to an additional participation fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Please note that the design of the product plays an important role in this tender since it is subject to a consumer panel.
- This beer must be classified as either a Dortmunder and Helles or a Pilsner in German style. Please specify which one your beer classifies as.
- Please send a high resolution image of the front and back label of the beer
- Please also send a high resolution image (minimum 1500 pixles) of the product. Accepted formats are: png, jpeg, eps, tif or pdf
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender