DOC Piemonte Barbera 2015 Bag-in-box
Tender No. 242086
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 436 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- September 29, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- We are looking for a fruity wine typical of its origin and grape variety with hints of oak barrel, violets, cherries, herbs, vanilla and chocolate.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- DOC Piemonte
- Minimum 85 % Barbera. Other grapes allowed in the blend are: Dolcetto and Nebbiolo.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 5-7,8 € per unit € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 133.000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- At least 30 % of the wine has to be aged in oak barrels for at least 4 months.
- Alcohol vol.:
- Minimum 13 % alc. vol. % alc. vol.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 5 g/l g/l
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was ita6
- Please note that the deadline for the samples is on the same day as the written work deadline (September 30th 2016). The tasting and result of the tender will take place within two weeks from the deadline.
- Regarding the volume, 200,000 liters can be offered of vintage 2015 as long as there is a minimum volume of 500,000 liters of the following vintage (2016)
- The producer indicated in the written offer as well as on the packaging need to be a property located in Piemonte and minimum 30 % of the offered volume has to be from the producer's own (owned or leased) vineyards.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form). Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender