Darling or Stellenbosch Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot
Tender No. W170205
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- February 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- August 15, 2017
- An oaked red blend with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot from Darling or Stellenbosch.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- nuanced & developed or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Darling or Stellenbosch
- A blend of three or more grape varieties including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8 - 3,7 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2400 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6500 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be aged in oak.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- A blend of three or more grape varieties including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot.
- The dominant grape variety must be Cabernet Sauvignon (over 40 percent).
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Oaked. The duration of oaking must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender