Colchagua Valley Malbec and Carignan
Tender No. W170402
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide Plus - 250 - 280
- Deadline written offer:
- April 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- October 15, 2017
- A modern and youthful Malbec and Carignan blend from Colchagua Valley.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Colchagua Valley
- A blend of three or more grape varieties including Malbec and Carignan
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5 - 3,2 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 30.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- A blend of three or more grape varieties including Malbec ja Carignan.
- Dominant grape variety must be Malbec (max. 60 percent).
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- Taste style robust and powerful will be advantageous.
- Modern, youthful style and appearance will be advantageous.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weight of the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer
- Registration in the recycling system. (Concealed Wines solve this)
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender