Chardonnay 2016 Ethical certified Bag-in-box
Tender No. 242083
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 233 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- September 6, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- We are looking for a dry, fresh and flavorful wine with notes of tropical fruit, apple, citrus and oak.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Minimum 85 % chardonnay. Torrontés cannot be included in the blend.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,5-6,3 € per unit € per 3 000 ml Bag-in-box
- Minimum Volume:
- 66.000 units (Volume Unit 3 000 ml Bag-in-box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3 000 ml
- At least 70 % of the wine has to be aged in oak during at least 4 months in oak barrels or at least 1 month with oak staves.
- Sugar level (g/l):
- Maximum 5 g/l g/l
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was arg6
- Please note that the deadline for the samples is on the same day as the written work deadline (September 9th 2016). The tasting and result of the tender will take place within two weeks from the deadline.
- Chardonnay has to be clearly indicated on the packaging. Other grapes besides Chardonnay (except Torrontés) are allowed in the blend, but cannot be mentione on the packaging.
- The wine has to be certifies by Fairtrade or IMO-Fair for life. This has to be clearly indicated on the packaging.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form). Only one offer per producer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender