Bordeaux Cabernet sauvignon blend 2016 or younger Organic certified
Tender No. 88_49
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- 416 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 26, 2019
- Launch Date:
- September 2, 2019
- We are looking for a fresh, modern, flavorful wine typical of its origin with notes of black currants, dark plums, coffee, chocolate and oak. The wine should not have a mature style.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Bordeaux or a sub-region within AOP Bordeaux
- Grape blend where Cabernet Sauvignon is at least 50 %.
- 2016 or younger
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2-2,7 € per 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Minimum Volume:
- 61.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle))
- Type of Container:
- Lightweight glassbottle (max 420 g) or PET (Plastic bottle)
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Please specify information regarding the ageing of the wine
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was fra1
- The wine has to be organically certified. This needs to be clearly indicated on the label. Please send a copy of your current certificate in English
- If you are offering this wine in a PET bottle then the PET material must have an oxygen barrier and thereby be adapted to contain wine.
- Only one offer per producer can be submitted
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender