Blend of Blaufränkisch, Zweigelt and St. Laurent Austria
Tender No. W160306
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- March 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 15, 2016
- A red blend from Burgenland.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- berried & fresh or luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- A blend of three grape varieties; Blaufränkisch, Zweigelt and St.Laurent.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3 - 3,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- Maxmium € per litre (Concealed Wines buy a blend ready to be bottled)
- Minimum Volume:
- 4.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 10.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- The grape varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer.
- Modern, youthful style and appearance will be advantageous.
- An organic wine may be advantageous.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender