Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 or 2018
Tender No. 89_7
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 243 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- April 9, 2019
- Launch Date:
- December 2, 2019
- We are looking for a grape typical, balanced and nuanced wine with elements of black currants, dark plums, herbs, spices and chocolate. The wine should have an integrated oak character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Barossa or Barossa Valley
- Cabernet sauvignon
- 2017 or 2018
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,6-5,7 € per 375 ml and 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 16.000 (Volume Unit 375 ml and 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 375 ml and 750 ml
- The wine needs to be aged for at least 12 months in oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- aus3 was tender reference on Launchplan stage which now is replaced with 89_7.
- This is a pair launch together with a 375 ml bottle
- The monopoly is looking for a minimum available volume of 12000 liters (16,000 bottles) of the 750 ml bottle and 3000 liters (8000 bottles) of the 375 ml bottle.
- The price range for the 375 ml bottle is 2,4-3,6 EUR ex cellar
- The grape variety as well as the origin of the wine has to appear on the front label.
- Only one offer per producer is allowed for this tender
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender