WO Coastal Region or sub regions to this mentioned region red blend 2014 (Ethical certified) Glass bottle
Tender No. 164861
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a rich, fruity, spicy wine with the character of barrels, blackberries, cherries, pepper, liquorice and thyme. The wine should not have smoky or burnt tones.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Coastal Region or sub regions to this mentioned region
- Grape blend of at least three of the following grape varieties: cinsaut, shiraz / syrah, grenache, mourvedre and viognier. Cinsault must be include with minimum 10 %.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,8 - 4,6 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 16.000 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly matured in oak barrels.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa10
- Bottle must be of Bourgogne-type.
- Only one offer per producer.
- Producer in offer and and on packaging has to be an estate within the Cape province.
- Offered product at launch must be marjed with The Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative of SA (WIETA) ethical marking (WIETA SEAL) and/or be certified by Fairtrade or IMO-fair for life as fairtrade, which means that the wine has valid Fairtrade-certificate or valid certificate for Fair for life from IMO. A marking for faritrade must in this case appear on the package.
- A copy of the production document BG6 / WSR1 must be provided to Systembolaget if the wine is chosen. The BG6 / WSR1 document should consider the offered volume of the winning wine in the offer. All production documents must be correct, signed and be according to South AFrican rules of wine production stamped by SAWIS.
- The following docments must be attached to offer: a signed WS record (green card with SAWIS terminology) and/or WSB record (pink card ) of SA Wine Industry & Systems (”SAWIS”). THe copies should show both front and back of production documents. Valid WIETA certificate or valid Fairtrade certificate or valid certificate from Fair for life from IMO.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Fleur du Cap Shiraz Grenache Cinsault by Distell Bergkelder (received 24 points).