WO Stellenbosch, Constantia or sub regions to these mentioned regions. red blend 2011-2013 Glass bottle
Tender No. 164860
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- Deadline written offer:
- April 7, 2015
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2015
- We are looking for a very elegant, nuanced, flavorful and balanced wine with character of roasted oak, dark berries, plum, mint, chocolate and coffee. The wine should not have burnt or smoky tones.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Stellenbosch, Constantia or sub regions to these mentioned regions.
- Grape blend of at least three grape varieties where cabernet sauvignon represent the largest proportion of the mixture. Other varieties that may be included are: petit verdot, cabernet franc, merlot, shiraz and malbec.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 10 - 14,4 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 4.000 units of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly matured in oak barrels with a volume of maximum 500 liters for at least 9 months.
- Sample Image:
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa9
- Only one offer per producer.
- The producer in offer and on label must be an estate situated within Stellenbosch or Constantia. The wine must be mentioned in Platter’s 2015 South African Wine Guide (page number must be indicated in offer).
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
- The winning product for this tender was Rust en Vrede Estate by Rust en Vrede Estate (received 24 points).