WO Western Cape Red blend 2015 Organic certified
Tender No. 230307
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 409 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- February 9, 2016
- Launch Date:
- September 1, 2016
- We seek a youthful, very fruity and flavourful wine with the character of black currants, wild raspberries, licorice and oak. The wine should not have burnt or smoky notes.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions
- A grape blend of cabernet sauvignon and merlot where the majority of the blend is cabernet sauvignon
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,8-2,4 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 72.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa2
- Only one offer per producer. The producer on the label has to be a property situated in the stated region.
- A gurantee of supply form have to be attached to the offer. (we send you this form)
- Grape variety/varieties has to appear on the front label.
- A copy of organic certificate needed in English, and the label must clearly indicate that the wine is organic. Copies of official production documents will also be asked for. Please note that it will be possible to offer 18,000 liters of vintage 2015 as long as you have 70,000 liters of vintage 2016 available for this tender.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender