WO Western CapeChenin Blanc Roussanne 2013 or younger
Tender No. 183837
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (6 months minimum)
- 117 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- July 24, 2015
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2016
- We are looking for a dry, fresh, full-bodied and very tasty wine with the character of citruszest, candied orange, honeydew melon, fresh pineapple and spices from the barrel. Wine must have a long, nuanced and concentrated aftertaste.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or underlying origins
- A grape variety of at least four grapes where Chenin Blanc and Roussanne must be included
- 2013 or younger
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,5 - 6,3 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 6.600 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must be entirely or partly fermented and aged in oak barrels.
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer.
- The producer in offer and on label must be an estate situated within the region of origin stated on the label.
- All grape varieties have to appear on the back label.
- The wine should be mentioned in Platter’s 2015 South African Wine Guide.
- An image of both front and back label has to be attached to the offer.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender