WO Western Cape Chardonnay 2016 Organic certified Glass bottle
Tender No. 242102
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- 95 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- August 9, 2016
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2017
- We are looking for a dry, fresh, fruity, balanced wine typical of its grape variety with character of tropical fruit, citruszest, minerals and hints of oak barrels.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO Western Cape or sub regions to WO Western Cape
- Minimum 85 % Chardonnay
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,8-3,4 € per unit € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 13.000 units (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine has to be completely or partly be aged in oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- On launch plan stage reference was sa6
- Only one offer per producer.
- The producer indicated in the written offer as well as on the packaging need to be a property located in the indicated region
- The grape varieties need to clearly mentioned on the front label.
- At a later stage we will be asking for copies of the following: BG6 / WSR1 with the offered volume of the winning wine. The documents need to be correctly signed and if necessary stamped by SAWIS.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender