WIETA Oak aged Petite Sirah Coastal region
Tender No. 305_4
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 141 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- September 19, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- October 20, 2022
- Launch Date:
- June 1, 2023
- We are looking for a fruity and tasty wine with a oak barrel character and hints of dark berries, pepper, licorice, vanilla and chocolate.
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Coastal Region or underlying district/ward
- At least 85% petite sirah
- 2021 or 2022
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 3,3 - 4,1 € per 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams) or PET bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 26670 (Volume Unit 750 ml Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams) or PET bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Light weight glass bottle (max 420 grams) or PET bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must have been aged in the barrels for at least six (6) months.
- Other Requirements:
- It is possible to offer 10,000 liters of vintage 2021 or 2022 and the rest volume of the next vintage.
- Grape variety and designation of origin must be clearly stated on the front label.
- At launch, the product offered must be marked with The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Initiative of SA's (WIETA) ethical marking (WIETA SEAL).
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender
Request info on this Tender
To receive further information on this and other tenders feel free to contact us:
Telephone: 08-41 02 44 34