White wine with Chardonnay and Morillon from Steiermark
Tender No. W211005
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Mainstream - 160 - 180
- Deadline written offer:
- October 15, 2021
- Deadline Samples:
- November 15, 2021
- Launch Date:
- March 1, 2022
- White wine with Chardonnay and Morillon from Steiermark
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Any vintage (must be a vintage wine)
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5 - 3,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 3330 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6670 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- dry g/l
- Other Requirements:
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- The region of production and the classification of the wine must be indicated on the label.
- Registration in the recycling system will be advantageous.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous.
- Added value with environmentally responsible packaging.
- The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender