White wine with concept 3000 ml BIB South Africa
Tender No. W220106
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- February 14, 2022
- Launch Date:
- July 1, 2022
- White wine 3000 ml South Africa
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- mellow & sweet or crisp & fruity
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- Any region
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 4,8 - 6,5 € per 3000 ml Bag-In-Box
- Minimum Volume:
- 5570 (Volume Unit 3000 ml Bag-In-Box)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 16700 (Volume Unit 3000 ml Bag-In-Box)
- Type of Container:
- Container Size:
- 3000 ml
- Sugar level (g/l):
- medium dry or medium sweet - max 45 g/l
- Other Requirements:
- The tender is for a concept. The aim is to find a concept which of its appearance and concept is widely interesting for Alko's customers. For example, the concept can be built around a public figure or a brand known in Finland, or it can be known from the popular culture or another concept.
- The concept must be explained on the offer or on its attachment and it must be argued why the concept is designed to be functional for Alko's clientele.
- Only one product per concept can be offered to this tender.
- The wine must be medium dry or medium sweet. Sugar content (g/l) and total acidity in tartaric acid (g/l) must be indicated on the offer.
- Product feature enabling Alko’s Green choice -symbol will be advantageous. The grape variety or varieties must be indicated on the offer.
- Moderate price will be advantageous. An ethical trade wine will be advantageous.
- More accurate sales estimates will be given if needed at the time of purchase when listing is confirmed. The samples must be send with final front labels, closure and packaging type OR with an empty mock–up. The appearance of final label is also part of the buying process.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender