White Château wine from Graves or Pessac-Léognan 2019 or 2020
Tender No. 215_28
- Sweden (Systembolaget)
- Permanent listing (9 months minimum)
- 45 Systembolaget stores
- Deadline written offer:
- June 13, 2022
- Deadline Samples:
- July 21, 2022
- Launch Date:
- December 1, 2022
- We are looking for a dry, fresh and very tasty wine with hints of passion fruit, roasted nuts, nougat, yellow plums, grilled lemon and oak barrel character.
- Country of Origin:
- Type of Product:
- White wine
- Region (Classification):
- AOP Graves or AOP Pessac-Léognan
- Grape blend of at least two (2) grape varieties where semillon is at least 20%. Other permitted grape varieties are sauvignon blanc and muscadelle.
- 2019 or 2020
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 8,5 - 11,5 € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 5335 (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- The wine must have been wholly or partly aged in oak barrels.
- Other Requirements:
- Only one offer per producer will be accepted for this reference.
- The word "chateau" must be stated in the name of the wine and clearly stated on the front label.
- The producer stated in the offer and on the label must be located within the offered appellation
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender