Western Cape Wine made from one or more grape variety/varieties Organic certified Ethical certified
Tender No. W170310
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Premium 60 - 100
- Deadline written offer:
- March 15, 2017
- Launch Date:
- September 15, 2017
- A red ethical trade organic wine from Western Cape.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- berried & fresh or luscious & jammy
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- Western Cape
- Wine made from one or more grape variety/varieties
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 2,5 - 3,8 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Minimum Volume:
- 2400 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 6000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- Wine made from one or more grape variety/varieties.
- The grape variety or varieties and their proportions must be indicated on the offer
- The grape variety/varieties must appear on the label.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender