WO classified wine within Western Cape Shiraz Organic certified Ethical certified South Africa
Tender No. W160107
- Finland (Alko)
- Permanent listing (12 months minimum)
- Segment Wide - 200 - 230
- Deadline written offer:
- January 15, 2016
- Launch Date:
- July 15, 2016
- An ethically and organically certified Shiraz from Western Cape.
- Taste Style: (See Taste Styles Info)
- luscious & jammy or robust & powerful
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Type of Product:
- Red wine
- Region (Classification):
- WO classified wine within Western Cape
- Grape variety Shiraz (100 %).
- Has to be a vintage wine.
- Ex. Cellar Price:
- 1,7 - 2 € per 750 ml Glass bottle € per 750 ml Glass bottle
- Bulk Price (per liter):
- Maxmium € per litre (Concealed Wines buy a blend ready to be bottled)
- Minimum Volume:
- 10.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Estimated Volume (yearly):
- 30.000 of 750 ml Glass bottles (Volume Unit 750 ml Glass bottle)
- Type of Container:
- Glass bottle
- Container Size:
- 750 ml
- Stelvin screwcap
- Sample Image:
- You have to attach a product image to the written offer.
- Other Requirements:
- A low sulphite wine may be advantageous. In this case the wine must be produced without added sulphite and this must appear on the offer under additional information and on the label. Product must be suitable to be stored in room temperature.
- The grape variety must appear on the label.
- The vintage must be indicated on the label.
- The region of production of the wine must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
- A lightweight bottle (max. 420 g) may be advantageous. In that case the weigh tof the empty bottle must be indicated on the offer under additional information.
Read about Concealed Wines Code of conduct & CSR Standard here.
Apply for this Tender